This course ONLY covers content found in Section VII - "Electronic Delivery of Government Services and Information" in CGFM study guide 1: Governmental Environment.
NOTE! If you want an online course that covers all seven sections of study guide 1, please purchase the “CGFM Course 1 Bundle”.
Course format: This course consists of:
- instructional videos (we recommend you view the Course 1 intro video, prior to purchase, to become familiar with how the content is presented); and
- applicable study guide content (the PDF version of the corresponding study guide section, with selected quiz questions and study guide 1 glossary).
Course access: Online access is required to view this course, and content may not be printed or downloaded. Access to this course will expire in 120 days from the date of purchase.
Please review course terms and conditions prior to purchase.
By proceeding, you confirm that you have read and agree to the following terms and conditions, which apply to each course in AGA's CGFM Online Training Portal:
- Access: Online access is required to view this course, and content may not be printed or downloaded.
- Expiration: Access to the self-paced courses purchased through the store will expire in 120 days from the date of purchase. This expiration date will not be extended.
- Usage: This course is for only one user and you may not share your login or password with any other person (including persons within your organization) without the express written permission of AGA.
- Refund policy: Refunds for courses purchased through the store may only be requested within 14 days of purchase AND if only one video has been viewed. Refund requests must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Copyright: Course content (including videos and study guide materials) is proprietary to the AGA and is protected by federal copyright law. No part of this course may be reproduced, recorded, stored in a retrieval system nor incorporated into another work, without the express written permission of AGA.
Your cart is empty